Emface is used to treat aging throughout the face.
It combines two different technologies to help both with facial volume loss and loss of collagen and elastin.
High Intensity Facial Electrical Stimulation (HIFES)
Emface uses HIFES technology to increase tone in facial muscles including the frontalis, zygomaticus major, zygomaticus minor, and risorius. Unlike fillers where there is a possibility of looking unnatural (not at our office of course), with Emface the results will always be 100% natural in appearance. That is because the improvement you experience with Emface are from your own facial muscles.
- Emface was shown to increase muscle tone 30% in targeted facial muscles
- The increase in muscles tone leads to 23% more lift in the face
- 92.8% of patients reported improved volume in hollow facial areas
- Emface has been shown to lift the brows
- The lifting of the face also leads to sculpting of the jawline
Radiofrequency (RF) energy
Emface also delivers RF technology to the cheeks and forehead to gently heat the skin activating pathways in the skin that produce collagen and elastin.
- Studies with Emface show it produces 37% fewer wrinkles
- Studies show more than 100% increase in elastin
- Emface produces a 26% increase in collagen production
- Emface treatment can tighten skin, and help patients achieve a smother and more youthful skin tone